Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile.
An official website of the United States Government.
Skip Navigation

In This Section

Contact Policymakers

If you are a job applicant, retiree, or Federal employee who has a question about your eligibility for a Federal vacancy posted on USAJOBS or you have a question about a specific job(s), please contact the Human Resources Office at the agency where you are seeking employment or career advancement.

Current Federal Employees

If you are currently a Federal employee and want access to your Official Personnel Folder (OPF) or e-OPF, then contact your Human Resources Office at your agency. If you contact OPM, you will be referred to your agency's Human Resources Office to access your OPF or e-OPF.

Former Federal Employees

If you are no longer working for the Federal government and want access to your OPF, please write to:

Mailing Address
National Personnel Records Center
Civilian Personnel Records
111 Winnebago Street
St. Louis, MO 63118-4126

General Contact Information

Mailing Address
Suite 7460
1900 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20415
Business Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday thru Friday

Contact Information by Topic

Assessment and Selection
Classification and Qualifications
Employee Relations
Labor-Management Relations
Pay and Leave
Performance Management
Senior Executive Service
Training and Development

* Hearing impaired users may utilize the Federal Relay Service by dialing 1-800-877-8339** to reach a Communications Assistant (CA). The CA will dial the requested number and relay the conversation between a standard (voice) telephone user and text telephone (TTY) user.

** Visiting the Federal Relay Service website will provide access to additional Toll-Free and Toll Access Numbers.

Control Panel